This year’s annual event will look a little different as we are delivering only with our soups being made by local restaurants in partnership with our first responders. All soup orders can be made by clicking HERE. Please read each ticket carefully as the details from one soup to another are different. You can also click here to access a printable version of the different soup options.
Be aware we are not delivering hot soup this year. You will receive your one-of-a-kind soup bowl (hand-painted by local artists and volunteers!) along with your soup certificates, and other swag delivered to your registered address between Feb 23 – Feb 25. You can then use your soup certificate to get your chosen soup directly from the participating restaurants.
Participants can choose:
- Coconut Curry from Season’s Bites and Burgers, brought to you by Lewiston Fire Local 1773
- White Chicken Chili from Tia’s Catering, brought to you by Lewiston Police Department
- Clam Chowder from Jollymore’s, brought to you by Clarkston Police Department
- Cheese Ham Asparagus from Jollymore’s Station 3 Restaurant, brought to you by Asotin County Sheriff’s Office
- Chicken Taco from Palace Meats and Deli, brought to you by Garfield County Sheriff’s Office
- Salsa Corn Chowder from Tomato Brothers, brought to you by Nez Perce County Sheriff’s Office
- Smoked Brisket Chili from Hogan’s Pub, brought to you by Clarkston Firefighters Local 2299
All tickets are $25. This fundraiser is our largest of the year, and help us meet the needs of our shelter clients and Domestic Violence programs that are not covered by grants. This allows us to better support our friends and neighbors as they change their lives for the better. Tickets must be purchased by midnight on February 21st, 2021. If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering please e-mail email@example.com, or call 208.743.1535.
Returning this year, the Soup Soirée!
Our Soup Soiree will be online this year through Facebook (click here). It is free to attend and check out all the artist bowls, then the bidding will take place on Feb 19th at 8 am through Feb 22nd at 9 am, and bids will start at $25. We have 6 featured artists this year, and amazing beautiful bowls!
Featured artists include Amber Rae, Jaymee Laws, Michelle Washburn, Moriah Hale, Sandy Dawes, and Sharon Hart.
Thank you to everyone who makes this event possible, the hundreds of community members who paint the bowls, all of the wonderful sponsors, volunteers, and 1st responder agencies. It truly takes a village, and we love this village!