If you are outgoing and crave a fun work environment, we would love for you to join our team! You will enjoy meeting new people, helping the staff create awesome promotions, and helping local businesses succeed! You must be able to write and speak clearly and effectively. Creativity is a definite plus, a high school diploma and driver’s license are required and some type of sales or radio experience would be helpful.
Radio Sales Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Listen to needs of clients and help find creative solutions
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Prepare and deliver presentations and sales promotion ideas
- Accurately turn ideas and solutions into successful radio commercials
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects
- Participate in special events hosted and promoted by McVey Entertainment Group
- Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections
- Keep client accounts current (collection calls may be required)
Sales Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior experience as a sales executive is helpful
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Full-time, 9am to 5pm Monday thru Friday
- Base salary plus 15% commission on collections
- Goal-oriented bonuses
- Paid major holidays
- Sick leave
- 2-weeks PTO after your first year
McVey Entertainment Group is an EEO.
Click here and email your resume with “Account Executive” in the subject line.