Ten questions in sixty seconds. Play the game at 7:20… or shout out the answer at home or work.
We add $5 a day until we get a winner!
Here are the questions revealed so far this round…
Thanks to our sponsor Early Bird Supply.
- “Aerial tramway” was the least popular this on Twitter in 2018.
- From October to March, Cadillac Mountain in this state is the first place to see the sun rise in the U.S.
- What’s the 8th letter of the Greek Alphabet?
- Whose retirement from being a plumber was confirmed by Nintendo in 2017?
- While this document was adopted on July 4th, it received most of its signatures on August 2nd.
- Who was the number 1 pick of the 2018 NFL Draft?
- What future Eagle sang backing vocals on Bob Seger’s “Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Man?”
- What two businessmen originally wanted to start a bagel company but couldn’t afford a bagel machine?