Congrats to Cheryl Livengood! She won this round.
The Cash Quiz is played at 7:20 on 96.5 FM. Tune in or download the app HERE!. Caller 9 will have a chance to beat the buzzer and win the money. The first person to get all ten right will win $25 cash and $25 Happy Card.
Thanks to our sponsor Early Bird Supply.
Here are the questions unveiled so far…
- Tin and copper make up this alloy.
- What’s the name of the park the Seattle Mariners play in?
- In which state can you find Diamond Head State Park?
- What did John Pemberton invent?
- Which is the westernmost state in the US?
- In the Old Testament, who wore their hair in seven braids?
- Which Ocean is the Gulf Stream in?
- This network aired the show, “Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire.”
- Who was George Wallace’s running mate in 1968?
Air Force General Curtis LeMay
10. When the cow jumped over the moon, what ran away with the spoon?