Listen to 96.5 at 7:20 for your chance to call. Caller 5 will have a shot at 10 questions in 60 seconds. The first person to answer them all will win $50. Sponsored by Early Bird Supply.
Randy Ball was caller 9 om March 6th.
- On a standard Monopoly board, what are the names of the green properties?
- He starred as David Banner on the TV version of “The Incredible Hulk.”
- This band has a movie about their life debuting March 22 on Netflix.
- Which 80’s music video featured the singer almost eating a roller coaster?
- What band was on stage for Rockin’ On The River’s largest crowd in history?
- Who was on stage for Rockin’ On The River’s 2nd biggest crowd?
- The “Here’s Johnny” scene destroyed more than 60 doors for what movie?
- From 1960-2008, a member of this family provided play by play for the St. Louis Cardinals radio and TV broadcasts.
- A male beaver is called a what?
- Since 1982, this movie holds the record for most weeks at #1 at the domestic box office.