Tune in at 7:20 to hear the Morning Ca$h Quiz. Sponsored by Early Bird Supply.
Play along and scream out the answers… or call in and try for the money!
The number is (208) 746-1995. We’ll take caller #9.
Questions revealed so far…
- This actress was her high school’s homecoming queen nearly a decade before starring in “Carrie.”
- What city has the most strip clubs per capita in the U.S.?
- Coulrophobia is the fear of these.
- What Marvel Comics character was originally grey in color before a printing issue forced a switch?
- Who’s the only Disney Princess with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame?
- What classic rock band was originally called “Detour?”
- What blonde-hared icon’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts?
- What was the most populous U.S. State according to the first census in 1790?
- What quarterback holds the NFL record for most passing yards in a career?
- What sports car derives its name from a small maneuverable warship?