Mike Kelly won $50 last time… You can be the next winner!
Call in to win, or play along at home and work. The Morning Cash Quiz is on the air at 7:20 weekday mornings with Lee McVey. Sponsored by Early Bird Supply.
Questions unveiled so far this round…
- This cold body of water is the Earth’s smallest Ocean.
- In computer speak, what does “CPU” stand for?
- Pearl Harbor is located on which Hawaiin Island?
- Which country hosted the first Olympic Games?
- What’s the name of Sabrina the Teenage Witch’s cat?
- The Gulf War occurred after Iraq invaded what country?
- What musician had the nickname “Soul Brother #1?”
- Name the US States that begin with the letter “A.”
- What’s the name of the bus driver on the TV show The Simpsons?
- What color of M&M was retired in 1995 to make way for the blue ones?