Mike Kelly played the first day of this new round. Question number one was…
- A rabbit punch is a strike to what part of the body?
- In what decade were Hot Pockets introduced?
- What was the name of Phoebe’s twin sister on the show “Friends?”
- In 1999…which “evil” character said “Hot Pockets are breathtaking?”
- He wrote “A Brief History In Time” in 1988.
- In the movie Dumb & Dumber, Harry and Lloyd take a briefcase to what US city?
- What Shakespeare play asks, “To Be Or Not To Be?”
- What is the rainiest US state?
The first person to call in and answer all ten questions will win the cash. We started with $20 and add $5 a day until we get a winner. Thanks to our sponsor, Early Bird Supply.