The Morning Ca$h Quiz – Sponsored by Early Bird Supply.
Ryan Horiza was a first-time winner on the Ca$h Quiz.
He scored $65. Monday’s jackpot is at $30.
We add $5 a day until we have a winner.
Play the Morning Ca$h Quiz…
Weekday mornings at 7:20 with Lee McVey On Z Rock 96 5.
Here are the questions Ryan answered in 60 seconds:
- What was Jacqueline Kennedy’s maiden name? Bouvier
- On Gilligan’s Island, what state did the USS Minnow leave from, on the 3-hour tour? Hawaii
- Jim Henson combined which two words to come up with “Muppet?” Marionette and puppet
- What is the two-letter postal abbreviation for Virginia? VA
- What decade gave us the first ATM? 70’s
- The Columbia River flows into what body of water? Pacific Ocean
- Prior to the 1980’s, automaker NISSAN was known by what name? Datsun
- What comes between duke and earl in the ranking of British peers? Marquess
- Who was Charlie Brown’s sister? Sally
- What flavoring do we get from orchids? Vanilla